Thursday, February 05, 2015

Still Here - and with a New Blog

I have not dropped off the face of the earth. Still here. But with one thing and another, I have not done much bird photography in the last couple of months, except for turkeys out the back kitchen window in Vermont, and a brief trip to Heinz NWR in Philadelphia in January.

But I have been busy since coming to Philadelphia and I finally began acting on an outlet for my urban photography.

I have created a new blog: EXPLORING PHILADELPHIA



I hope you will check in out - follow me if you are so inclined - let me know what you think in a comment.

And I will be continuing with this blog, so come back soon.

Wild Turkey - South Newfane

Northern Mockingbird - Heinz NWR, Philadelphia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails